Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paint-chip garland

I'm adding a few finishing touches to Ry-pie's (and new baby's) room. Here is the simplest little garland that was made out of nothing other then paint-chips! I saw the idea here, and it couldn't be easier!

I picked up some paint-chips during my last spray-paint excursion to the hardware store. I chose an array of colors that would match the room.


I then punched out the paint chip using a flower shaped punch (any shape would be fantastic).


After each chip was punched, I strung each flower together by sewing them through my sewing machine.


The whole strand came out like this.


Then I hung it up on some shelves. That's it! I want to make another one to drape across the opposite corners of the shelves. Luckily, this is the cheapest little project you can do cause it's free - unless you're buying spraypaint of course! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...