Friday, May 27, 2011

Room Re-do

We've been making some changes in our household lately. We're expecting baby number 3 in late August so we've been updating our kids rooms. Ry-pie and baby number 3 will be sharing a room and Cal J (of course) will have his own. Cal J's room was a tad bigger then Ry-pie's so we decided to pull a switch-a-roo so Ry-pie and the new baby would have a little bit more wiggle room.

Josh painted Ry-pie's room a lovely shade of Ballet Slippers Pink, I still can't believe we chose pink, I'm not a pink girl at all, but with a second little girl on the way I'm slowly coming around! I basically have to give the re-decorating credit to Josh. He bought this adorable little wall decal from Etsy. He picked it out, set up his own Etsy account and bought it! He tracked it everyday and when it came in he worked hard putting it up. He wanted to surprise me and Ry-pie so he wouldn't let us see it until it was completely done. He's kind of a weirdo like that - and that's why I love him so much!

Here it is... Just one little update to "the girls" new room.




This is my most favorite little detail of all!

I'll show you some more updates of the room soon.

Thanks for stopping in!



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think I saw this on etsy once!! They have a cute bedspread that would match at Target too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I had to laugh about Josh and Etsy. Room looks super cute...and I can't believe you went pink either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...