Thursday, August 26, 2010

The 'stache necklace


I've really been into mustaches lately. I mean - really, really, into them. Good thing too, because mustache paraphernalia has been popping up all over the place.

CalJ's birthday isn't until April - but I've been trying to convince him to have a mustache themed birthday party.

me - Caleb, doesn't a mustache birthday party sound like fun?

CalJ - yeah mama!
high fives for me!

30 seconds later

CalJ - but not for me mama...for someone else!

*sigh*

fail

To get my mustache fix - I ordered THE cutest necklace from Bunny Madden Designson Etsy. I'm always ecstatic to get packages in the mail - but when I received this one today I literally squealed with excitement!! Yes, squealed - like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert!!! It's the little things in life that thrill me. Did I mention free shipping? And comes in other colors? It does! So, if you have a slight 'stache addiction too - go get one! GO! Now! Time's a wastin'...




Thanks for dropping in!



2 comments:

  1. I miss you...I wish we lived close so I could come do crafts with you all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DID YOU GUYS GET THE 'STACHE VALENTINES DAY CARD BELLA AND I MADE FOR THE CLASS?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...