Thursday, May 6, 2010

Easiest headband



Here is probably the simplest headband. Aside from the good old 'tie a ribbon around your head' kind.

Get any kind of decorative trimming that you like from the craft store (make sure it has elastic). I must have a thing for sequins lately, so that's what kind of trimming I got.

Measure your or your kiddo's head. Ry-pies measured 17" so I just got a 1/2 yard. Then just hand stitch it together. Had I not been using sequins it would have been even easier just zipping through on my machine.

All done. Less then $3 bucks. And under 5 minutes. Yeah!



And either I have a pin head or baby girl's head is huge....because the headband fit me too. Double yeah!!!





1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is some serious bling...and I always use Maggie's hair accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...