Friday, July 1, 2011

Chocolate dipped banana bites

I'm sure you've made chocolate covered bananas at least once in your life. I would have never, ever thought about making them into little bites until I saw it done here. Simply brilliant! They topped theirs with coconut, but I preferred the simplicity of just the two ingredients.
I made mine different then they did but I'm sure either way would be fine.


Milk chocolate + ripe bananas = yum!


Just cut up your banana into chunks and melt some chocolate. I used milk chocolate because that's what I had on hand, but I think dark or semi-sweet would have been better.


Dip your banana chunk into the melted chocolate. ..


...and make sure to coat that bad boy up.


Place on a waxed sheet of paper and set in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.


Take them out and enjoy. The banana firms up real nice and has an ice-creamy texture. So good!




Ry-pie didn't like the idea of sharing, but she was kind enough to let Cal J lick her fingers at least. Kids are gross! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...